Mobile Nurse Practitioners
Mobile Nurse Practitioners for your Aged Care Facilities, Home Care, Mental Health and all your vaccination needs.
Why choose us?
Why choose our nursing services?
We are committed to providing vital, ongoing support to your loved one while they live at home while you find your peace of mind.
- Known for our quality of nursing care, our professionals are carefully vetted, including criminal background checks, driving records, educational background, and work references must be bonded.
- We ensure the level of quality by making regular house calls while our staff is working in your home.
- When you opt for our services for your loved ones, you can rest assured that they will be well looked after.
- Mobile home-based care is a better and cost-effective alternative to hospital care. You can have a more personalized care experience in the comfort of your own home.
- Our services are not only focused on quality care but we strive to help our patients live a happy, independent, and full life.
We offer a wide range of vaccinations including:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Yellow fever
Seasonal flu vaccinations
Pregnancy planning and pregnancy vaccinations:
- Whooping cough
Newborn, infant, and child vaccinations:
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Oral polio vaccine
- Haemophilus influenza type B vaccine
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
Our vaccine regimens are compliant with the National Immunization Program.
Benefits of our vaccination services
- Compliance: Our vaccinations, medical staff are compliant with medical regulations
Nurses are professionally trained to deliver a wide range of vaccines appropriately. They also have a role in raising awareness among the people on the importance of vaccination.
And the best part is that you get these quality services at home. Simply call us and our trained nurses will come at your doorstep to administer your vaccination.
Multiple or single vaccinations can be booked according to your need.
There is a saying that says, “Home is Where the Heart Is” and at Mobile Nurse Practitioners we believe that remaining at home is the best and most comfortable solution as you age. We understand that as you age, daily tasks become more difficult with time, and living independently at home becomes impossible. But this doesn’t mean that the only solution left for you is to move into an old home. With our home care services, you can live in your cherished home and get the assistance of our qualified nurses.Our dedicated and professional team will provide the best quality of home care in the city. Let our nurses help you or a loved one to maintain independent living while they age in the comfort of your own home.
Mobile Nurse Practitioners was established to provide skilled and compassionate care in Melbourne and Regional Victoria area. From home care to aged care we will work with you and your family to provide any assistance that you may need to live in your own home comfortably. Our staff consists of a team of trained professionals who are experts in caregiving. So, if you’re looking for home care for your loved ones or yourself, we are here to offer our top quality services.
We take it upon ourselves to deliver compassionate care to your loved ones. Whether it involves assistance in keeping active, personal hygiene, or recovering from an illness, all of them are important for a quality life. At Mobile Nurse Practitioners we have every aspect of living a full life covered for you.
The benefits of our home care
We know that assistance with personal care in daily activities like bathing, dressing, cooking, or medication can make an impact on the quality of your life. We also know that personal care is a sensitive issue for different individuals. This is the reason we advise our caregivers to be discreet and build a rapport with their patients so they are more comfortable. This also helps them in delivering a more personalized experience to the patient.
Providing you company
Our trained professionals not only assist you with your daily activities but they also help you with tasks like grocery shopping, taking you to your doctor for a check-up, accompanying you to a social event, or simply offering their companionship for your loved ones. Our caregivers are there to make sure you’re well looked after in terms of eating healthy, staying active, and getting all the medications on time.
Chronic condition management
Chronic condition management is based on a relationship-centered approach that enables our staff members to deliver personalized care. It also helps to make our patients feel safe in their own homes. The at-home care builds confidence and encourages them to engage in the society. In this way, it creates more opportunities for social interaction improving the overall well-being of your loved ones. Our staff engages the elderly in stimulating activities that also help improve their strength.
Our nurses make sure that all your medicines are taken on time and if you have difficulty in keeping track of the medicines, they will make sure that your prescriptions are filled in time.
We understand that palliative care is a difficult time in a family’s life therefore; we are here to support you during this time. We provide meaningful care not only for your loved ones but also for your family members that is necessary for your emotional and physical needs at this time.
We aim to improve your daily life as much as possible and we are constantly looking for ways to improve our quality of care that improves the quality of your life.
We offer our mental health services to help substance abusers get their life on track.
Appropriate management for Substance use abusers and others:
We all know that addiction causes your life to fall into a vicious cycle that leads to mental illnesses. It can destroy lives, sever family ties, and makes people homeless. Mobile Nurse Practitioners help people in managing their addiction and to gain control of their sobriety. Our counselors help transform client lives by administering safe and effective substance abuse treatments.
We offer both short term and long term management programs that not only detox your body but also aim to:
- Assist your complete and safe withdrawal from drug or alcohol abuse
- Make sure that you continue your treatment until you are better
- Motivate and enable you to maintain a healthy lifestyle during your recovery.
Our services include management by:
- A trained and qualified professional that can oversee your treatment
- Coaching sessions
- Getting you in touch with community resources that can evaluate your mental health at different stages during this treatment.
Caring for an elderly or disabled loved one?Taking care of a parent or family member who is aging or is disabled can be quite taxing once their conditions become more serious. We know that healthcare assistance in daily life requires skills and knowledge that only a professional nurse has. Our nurses are fully trained to support the personal and healthcare needs of your loved ones.Our trained professionals not only educate the caregivers but also guide them and offer their supervision so that your loved one is well looked after.
Our aged care services include
- Regular general health checkups (vital signs monitoring, blood tests, X-rays, CT, and ultrasound)
- Detailed health assessment and diagnosis
- Prescriptions and charting of medication
- Pain management with opioids and analgesic medicines
- Post-hospital review
- Post-fall review
- Referrals and ordering EPC
- Sign health summary for ACFI purposes
- Management of chronic and complex wounds and condition (dressings and debridement)
- Managing complex procedures (PEG change & cannulation)
- SPC/IDC change and insertion
- Dementia care and management
- Palliative care
- Disability support (personal care, physiotherapy)
- Rehabilitation support
Our staff undergoes regular training to improve their skills and to learn new techniques to deliver personalized care to our aging patients.
Upon subscription to our service:
- We will carry out a detailed assessment of your precise healthcare requirements free of charge.
- An individual plan of care will be developed considering all your requirements. We will also take input from your doctor and the patient’s carer.
- The final plan is then implemented by our nursing staff. This plan will be updated to ensure quality services.